Cut Business Insurance In 8 Ways
1. Comply with recommendations from company engineers and loss control. Naturally, the company will be more favorable to their customers who help keep losses down.
2. Voluntarily take steps to eliminate hazardous conditions and create a safe environment any company would want to insure. And safeguard your property to reduce the risk of theft and damage. This puts you in a position of deserving the lowest rate possible.
3. Make a list of the actions you've taken to reduce your risk. I'll be able to use that list to negotiate your rates.
4. Minimize your claims. The businesses that will get the highest rate increases, or not be able to get insurance at all, will be those with frequent small losses or who ignored loss control recommendations.
5. Make sure any new equipment or buildings are installed or constructed in a manner desirable to the insurance company. Consult with your insurance specialist BEFORE proceeding with construction or installation and avoid nasty surprises on the back-end.
6. Increase your deductibles and retain more risk - most companies look favorably upon clients with higher deductibles. It shows you are willing to cover the small day-to-day stuff, and use your insurance for large losses - as it is intended. This will help lower your rates, too.
7. If possible, use higher coinsurance formulas to help lower rates.
8. Be sure your insurance is providing proper coverage amounts. You may be dangerously underinsured in some instances, or paying for coverage you don't need in others. Be sure to make contact with your insurance specialist.
Want to stay healthy and live wealthy?YES, it can be done!Grab THOUSANDS worth of health products &start a health related business today, both online and off!http://www.pushbuttonhealthguide.com
Term Life Insurance - A Safeguard For Small Business Owners
Term life insurance can offer protection for a small business and its owners in surprising ways. If you own a small business, you probably pay property and liability insurance, and are protected against fire, theft, flood and other disasters. But what would happen if you or one of your key employees was suddenly unable to work due to disability - or death? If something happens to you or one of your partners, what happens to your business? Who will pay outstanding business loans and other obligations?That's where term life insurance comes in.As your company grows, there are very...(related: Insurance)
Taking The Mystery Out Of Long-term Care Insurance
Here's the good news: with improvements in medicaltechnology and healthier lifestyles, people are livinglonger. Life expectancy today has increased to 83 years, upfrom 78 years in 1940 (The Shopper's Guide to Long-term CareInsurance from the National Association of InsuranceCommissioners).However, ...(related: Insurance)
What Should I Do About Billing Problems When Using Hsa Money?
If you run into a billing problem or misunderstanding with a hospital or doctor's office for which you're planning to use money from your Health Savings Account (HSA), you could be in trouble.This article will help you understand how hospital and doctor visits are different when paying with a Health Savings Account. Not better or worse, just different.If you have an HSA, you must have health insurance. It's a requirement. However, if you are using money from your HSA, it means that you haven't hit the deductible of your policy yet.In this particular situation, life is a bit different when it comes to resolving billing disputes with hospitals.Insurance companies have a comprehensive system for d...(related: Insurance)
Long Term Care And Long Term Care Insurance
A person might need long term care (LTC) if he/she cannot perform activities of daily living such as eating, taking shower or getting dressed by him/herself anymore. Certain disease can also make long term care necessary.Long term care is not the type of care offered by a hospital or a doctor's clinic. Long term care can be re...(related: Insurance)
The Need For Life Insurance
A person needs to reexamine their life insurance needs every few years because as our life events change so do our needs.When starting a family, a person needs to consider starting a life insurance policy. In the event that death occurs to one of the parents, there needs to be some insurance that money will be there to help raise and support the rest of the family.When buying a home, life insurance needs to be considered or reexamined, as well. If a spouse should die, it is important to know that the other spouse could pay the mortgage and bills.Getting a new job is another life event that requires some tho...(related: Insurance)
Medical Insurance - Health Insurance Coverage & Plans Explained
If you're trying to decide between health insurance plans, you'll find that there are several different kinds from which to choose. It's important that you weigh ...(related: Insurance)
Health Savings Account (hsa): How Do I Invest It?
The Health Savings Account (HSA) is an amazing tool that a lot of people have been talking about. It is meant to help you save money on insurance and make your life simpler, maybe even help you be healthier.A Health Savings Account is an investmen...(related: Insurance)
Cheap Health Insurance Rates And Personal Health Insurance
If you've been out of school for a couple of years or perhaps just graduated from college, you're probably a candidate for cheap health insurance. Once a person reaches a certain age they're no longer covered by their parents health insurance plan. If you're just starting out it's important to find cheap health insurance coverage. If you've just graduated from school or just started work and y...(related: Insurance)
Self Employed Health Insurance - Tips For Getting Cheap Health Insurance When Youre Self Employed
If you're self-employed and facing high health insurance bills, there are a number of things you can do to make your health insurance premiums cheaper once you find a good health insurance plan. Some involve opting out of certain coverage, others mean increasing the amount you'll pay out of pocket for expenses. There are also discount health plans that you can join which will offer you ...(related: Insurance)
Life Insurance Whole Life Or Term Life - Find Affordable Life Insurance
Life insurance, whether you need term or whole life, can be a major expense. We all know the importance of having adequate life insurance. The protection of loved ones is the major thing on the minds of millions of people. If you are among the many who are looking for term or whole life insurance, a quote is easily obtainable and you may find lower rates t...(related: Insurance)
Outside Pressures On The Typical Insurance Adjuster
Insurance adjusters are not without outside pressures they must deal with every day of their work life. It would be advantageous for all readers to be aware of the most important of these because they could put money in your bank.The first of these is your State Department Of Insurance. Every state has a Department, or Commissioner, or Bureau of Insurance that overseas the...(related: Insurance)
Why Should You Shop Around For Auto Insurance?
How do you know if what you are paying for your insurance is a good deal? What is a good deal? Is choosing the cheapest company the best way to go? Does buying from the ...(related: Insurance)
An Annuities Primer
Though popular among today's aging Baby Boomers and members of the Mature or "Senior" markets, annuities can be traced back to ancient Greece. The term "annuity" comes from the Greek word "annus"-or "year"-and refers to annua...(related: Insurance)